Thursday, May 30, 2013

SuperHero Capes to the rescue!

I saw the Today Show's story on Superhero capes for sick kids and found it absolutely heartwarming.  I immediately thought of my friend's baby, Turner.  While Turner is an overall healthy baby, he does have a helmet to help shape his head and he has torticollis.  He's nowhere near as 'sick' as the children they featured but I thought that maybe a SuperHero cape would boost his spirit...and his parents' too.  So I got together some Batman fabric and embroidered a T on it for Super Turner!


I followed the instructions and used the pattern that I found at BurdaStyle.  Super easy cape for a Super little guy.  I plan on making my little guys some in the near future.


P.S. Please ignore my husbands super creep eyes in this pic...he's a great guy and not creepy at all...just not a great pic of him.


Here's little Turner in the finished cape for his 6 month portraits by Signature Photography and Art by Elysia.  What a cutie!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment