Monday, April 29, 2013

Light Cucumber Wraps under 300 calories

This light lunch option is no-heat, quick, affordable, and under 300 calories!  I saw a similar recipe and thought I would try it out, but change it up a bit.  I added a little more cucumber and some flavored feta cheese for a little more well...flavor!  This recipe can be easily changed up but just be cautious that the caloric count will differ.

Ingredients:
  • Spreadable lite cheese wedges (Laughing Cow or store brand)
  • Whole wheat tortilla (soft taco size)
  • Meat/protein (I used Kroger Deli Style Honey Ham, choose what ever makes you happy!)
  • Cucumber (finely chopped)
  • Feta cheese (I used tomato basil flavor, you can use what you like) 



Chop up your cucumber to as fine as you like, I used about 1/2 cup.

Mix in your cheese wedges (I used 2) and 2 tbsp. of feta cheese.


Spread it out on the tortilla.

Place your meat/protein and roll it up!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment